So, it’s become abundantly clear lately that I have a WIP management…situation, to put it nicely. 😀 So I think I’m going to join in on the 2015 Finish Along, hosted at On the Windy Side, as a way to motivate myself to finish the things I want to. Anyone want to bet on how “good” I’ll be at this? 😀
So the things I’d like to finish before March 31:
1. Secret green quilt – not very descriptive, but it’s a secret! Should be putting the binding on soon, so this is my easy one. Like putting “drink coffee” on a to-do list. 😀
2. Dr. Seuss baby quilt – currently the pieces are cut, but they need to be pieced, basted, and quilted.
3. Voile Infinity Scarf to wear to QuiltCon…so it has to be done before Feb 18!!! It’s all cut and ready to go, I just got sidetracked.
4. Mini for my swap with Laurie at Dresden Lane – fabric pulled, idea finalized, but a secret…
5. Woodland baby quilt #2. Fabric pulled, pattern chosen, just need to clear off enough space to start cutting.
6. Finish binding on my do.Good stitches quilt, now that its over a year late…yup, it’s that late and I just need to finish half the binding. Yes, my tail is between my legs with admitting this…. Time to get it done!!!
7. Baste and quilt the orange do.Good quilt that is seriously in danger of being a year late. As you can tell, I’m not good at keeping up with deadlines…Let’s change that this year!!
8. And so we can air all the shame out at once… Piece and finish the blue do.Good quilt from July… I have all the blocks, and a plan, just have to commit and finish it up!
So now that we’re all tsking and finger shaking over my 6,7, and 8th goals… What’s the most shameful project hiding in your closet? Inquiring minds need to know these things!!